The Andover Central Booster Club is made of parents, faculty, and volunteers dedicated to strengthening the excellence and educational experience for all Andover Central students by providing financial assistance for extra- curricular activities as well as enhancing current facilities and projects. As a team, we promote Jaguar Pride in athletics, academics, and in our community.
2020-2021 Booster Club Officers
President: Kristen Daniels
Vice-President: Lori Parker
Treasurer: Kassie Zwiener
Secretary: Jill Reeves
Auditing: Dave Lambertz
We need more help!
Interested in Sponsoring next years website? Use the Contact us link above!
The Andover Central Booster Club and the students of Andover Central thank you for your support! Thanks for a great year!
- Partnered with StuCo provided food for Tailgate of 1st Home Football Game
- Partnered with Journalism by purchasing Ads for Fall Sports program booklet
- Sports Apparel Locker (Fall and Winter seasons)
- Donated food for ACHS Band member game dinner
- Sports Spirit Button sales (Fall and Winter seasons)
- Provided Teacher’s dinner on Parent/Teacher conferences
- Partnered with Boys Golf Team for Golf Ball Drop fundraiser
- Provided Students Hot Cocoa & hand warmers for Boys Soccer team 1st playoff game
- Provided Girls Volleyball Team spirit buttons & hosted picture booth on Grandparent night
- Provided Students Hot Chocolate and hand warmers for Football last home game
- State Qualifier Good Luck/Congratulations goodie bags for the following qualifiers (Girls Tennis, Cross Country, Football, Cheer, Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball)
- Approved purchase of new Shooting Shirts for Girls Basketball team
- Provided helium tank for balloons at Football games; Student Section released at Kick Off
- Partnered with Gridiron Club to provided Spirit Bus to McPherson Sub State Football Game; paid
- students entry fees, and provided tailgate food
- Partnered with Gridiron Club provided student entry fees to State Championship Game
- Approved funds for Girls Volleyball Aircat Training machine purchase.
- Partnering with Chick-Fil-a at Home Basketball Games
- Approved funds for Dr. Dish for Boys and Girls Basketball teams
- Approved funds to support Athletic/Rack performance weight room software.
- Approved funds for Senior graduation signs.
ACBC is a registered 501(c)3 not for profit organization with the purpose to provide assistance to all student organizations, in whatever capacity practical, ethical, and within the capabilities of this organization.
Did you know you can support the ACBC at NO cost to you?
It's easy too! Just follow the link and register for the Dillons Community Rewards program! Choose 'Andover Central Booster Club' (or JP267) as your recipient.